19 January 2013

You Needn't Fear


You Needn't Fear by *NeuronPlectrum on deviantART

Tried something different with this one, albeit it started as just faffing about instead of working on other stuff. I put the watermark below the image instead of over it (I'll have to figure out how to put a drop shadow on text in GIMP) and I also submitted this directly to my Tumblr page (instead of just using the share buttons on the Deviation page). I don't quite agree with the notion that Tumblr is a good place to post art in lieu of either DeviantART or the like. At least, I don't think it's a good place to post art exclusively. I may write more about this sentiment, but not right now.

UPDATE: And just for the sake of redundancy (and entertaining the possibility of using Blogger as well as Tumblr to post artwork directly, here's what the image would look like if uploaded directly here).

No comments: