Not sure how long this series will go on, but I'm certainly done with the "I Made A Thing" gimmick with the titles. The idea behind the tall, narrow slit (with very small off-center break) is from dealing with RAM upgrades, the way the chips have these little gaps between some of the contacts to keep them from being inserted incorrectly or in completely the wrong slot altogether. Had a bit of trouble with the glue on this one. I guess I didn't use enough, which is important when you're working with a smaller surface area than the previous cards (the butchered card worked out but that's because I put extra pressure on it from the thumbprint. Tried that with this one, but ended up nearly creasing the whole thing).